stand out on camera as a thought leader
Dynamically Speaking has prepared leaders for media interview success on Bloomberg West, Nightly Business Report, MSNBC, CNBC and WealthTrack.
It's an interviewer's job to ask probing questions. It's your opportunity to tell your story and deliver industry thought leadership.
During this intensive on camera training, you will master and practice how to manage tough questions by responding in crisp, clear and compelling soundbites.
Using video as a feedback tool, you will learn and practice successful strategies to prepare you for the unexpected:
- Understand your journalist's role
- Know your journalist
- Know your audience
- Study media interview "Dos" and "Don'ts"
- Understand seven universal red flag issues behind most tough questions
- Learn what makes a memorable soundbite
- Develop three to five quotable sound bites
- Craft stories to support key points
- Inspire with your words
- Master a formula to get your point across without rambling
- Offer honest and straightforward answers without dodging
- Control curve balls by transitioning to the point you want to make
- Rehearse effective bridging techniques
- Practice cadence, vocal inflection, volume, pitch and vocal variety
- Apply the art of the pause for impact
- Speak with passion, conviction and enthusiasm
- Listen attentively before speaking
- Project a confident executive presence
- Align the visual, vocal and verbal to build genuine connection
- Stay calm by not allowing yourself to get provoked
- Strategies for special questions, false charges and speculative issues
- Practice interview to prepare you with confidence