CEO & FOUNDER, DYNAMICALLY SPEAKING
motivational speaker, business strategist and professional actor
Surina's joy is guiding leaders and senior teams to presentation success. Clients include thought leaders presenting featured Keynotes at Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference, Cisco, LinkedIn and the Hoover Institution.
Executives trust Surina when they need to deliver thought leadership on media interviews. Clients have appeared on Bloomberg West, MSNBC, CNBC, Nightly Business Report and WealthTrack.
Before 2004, Surina held Vice President positions in Corporate Finance, Structured Finance and Institutional Sales. Employers include The Brenner Group, Coast Partners Securities and Union Bank Capital Markets Group. She has partnered with fast growth companies to help them raise over $1 billion in funding.
Present and Past Affiliations:
- professional actor and SAG-AFTRA member since 2004
- Pitch Mentor, LexisNexis/Lex Machina Legal Tech Accelerator since 2017
- Ambassador (since 2011) and Board member (from 2008 through 2011) for Water for People (four-star rating by Charity Navigator)
- Financial Supporter, Otinoa Village Children's Orphanage, Uganda since 2015
- Advisor/Mentor Eden Area Recreational Occupational Program (Hayward) since 2017
- Co-Chair, Executive Committee, Business Forums International (San Jose and San Jose Chapters 2005 - 2012)
- Mentor, The Founder Institute, 2011
Surina understands the power of influence through presentation. Her undergraduate degree in Finance was fully funded through speech competitions, scholarships, grants and part-time work at Macy's. Surina earned an MBA in Finance from Golden Gate University at night while working full-time as a Manager in Bank of America's Corporate Trust Division.
PASSION. CURIOSITY. EMPATHY.